Micom Laboratories is a material testing lab ISO17025/IEC (2017) accredited. We offer product and material testing services whose results are recognized and accredited by major organizations, registrars and industries. Discover them below in addition to our involvement with various trade associations and corporate memberships.
Registrar & Organization Test Accreditations
Micom Laboratories Inc. is accredited by many registrars and organizations for a wide range of test services:
Professional and Corporate Memberships
Micom has a strong culture of being involved with the industry, trade associations and professional orders. As such we are members of:
- Quebec’s Order of Engineers
- Quebec’s Order of Chemists
- Chartered Accountants of Canada
- Montreal Chamber of Commerce
- BIFMA (Business Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association)
- CCIL (Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories)
- CFIB (Canadian Federation of Independent Business)
- ISTA (International Safe Transit Association)
- PAC (Packaging Association of Canada)
- Association for the Development and Innovation of Chemistry in Quebec (ADICQ)
Practical UV Testing Guide
Sunlight exposure can have harmful impacts on carbon-based
materials such as coatings, polymers, textiles, and many others.
Learn more about our in-laboratory UV testing process in this guide.