General terms and conditions
Please find below our general terms and conditions:
- Testing will only start upon reception of the “order confirmation sheet” signed by a legally approved employee from your firm.
- Applicable taxes are not included in our prices.
- Interests of 2% per month will be charged on passed due invoices, per the agreed payments terms.
- Additional fees may apply for witness testing.
- Expenses such as: delivery, customs clearance, sample returns are not included in the price.
- In the absence of a written notice from your part, samples will be kept 30 days then destroyed.
- For prolonged storage, a fee of 50$/pallet/month is applicable.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, samples requiring a specific destruction method (e.g.: chemicals) must be taken back by the customer upon test completion.
- Unless otherwise specified quotes are valid for a period of 60 days.
Waiver of Liability:
Micom undertakes to make its best efforts to protect the safety of any samples that you may send us. However, Micom shall not have any liability for any loss or damage to such samples whether indirect, special or loss of profit damages however caused. Customer hereby waives any rights to make any claims respecting loss of samples or damage to any samples entrusted to Micom.