Transport Canada Testing
Micom offers the following test services per Transport Canada regulatory requirements:
- Dangerous Goods – packaging/boxes: TP14850
- Dangerous Goods – Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC): CAN/CGSB 43.150
- Infectious Substances – CAN/CGSB 43.125.99
- Fabric Flammability test – CMUSS302
- Motor vehicle restraint systems and booster seats safety regulation – DORS/2010-90 Paragraph 408 (test method 213.2 – booster seats – secton 4)
This type of testing is part of our Material testing offering.
Should you need help, our experts will be happy to walk you through what specific tests/specification your products must meet; contact us.