Micom is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) for many CGSB standards testing. Our experts sit on many of the CGSB technical committees dealing with Office furniture, Latex gloves and Remanufactured laser cartridges.
CGSB Testing Standards
Micom can test to many CGSB testing standards, including:
- CAN/CGSB 44.232 Task Chair for Office Work with Visual Display Terminals
- CAN/CGSB 44.227 Freestanding Office Desk Products and Components
- CAN/CGSB 44.229 Interconnecting Panel Systems and Supported Components
- CAN/CGSB 43.150 Performance Packaging for Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- CAN/CGSB 53.148 Remanufactured Toner Cartridges
- CAN/CGSB 43.125.99 Infectious substances
Micom works very closely with the CGSB. Not only do we participate in many of their technical committees and Technical Advisory Committee, we also do CGSB testing for many of their certification programs which they use to maintain their qualified product listings:
- Surgical Gloves
- PVC Gloves
- Examination Gloves
- Vapor Barriers
Other Related Pages
For other pages related to CGSB please review: Material Testing Services.